Collaboration with MPI CPfS is gratefully acknowledged.
Principal developer: Klaus Koepernik
Major contributions (alphabetic order):
- Igor Chaplygin (LSDA+U module)
- Arthur Ernst (OPW: precursor code)
- Helmut Eschrig †2012 (strategy; OLCAO: precursor code)
- Claire Loison (Optical spectra module)
- Vivien Lorenz (dHvA module)
- Ulrike Nitzsche (Compiler and migration issues, hardware)
- Ingo Opahle (4-component relativistic version)
- Alim Ormeci (ELF and GGA modules, ELF not yet public)
- Helge Rosner (critical application and testing)
- Manuel Richter (strategy; RLCAO: precursor code)
- Ferenc Tasnadi (Slab- and rod-versions, not yet public)
Further contributions, suggestions, and error reports by many collegues. Special thanks to Bernard Delley.